The OPW 66SB Swivel Breakaway is intended for easy installation at the nozzle inlet. The compact, lightweight design incorporates a 360° swivel rotation at both the male end and middle joint, with a simple and easily-reconnectable breakaway on the opposite end.
Features & Benefits
• UL and ULC listed for use in gasoline, diesel and up to 10% ethanol blends.
See specific listings.
•Pull Force - the 66SB will break away with a pull force of no more than 350 lbs.
• Easily Reconnected at Waist Height - after relieving line pressure, simply push coupling halves together until latched. Reconnection force is approximately 15 lbs.
• Protected Coupling and Poppet - the breakaway's poppet and sealing surface are protected from impact during separation by a plastic sleeve.
• Reduces Connections - the single-unit design replaces the standard swivel, breakaway and whip hose, eliminating possible leak points.
• Double O-Ring Seal - both swivel joints are protected by a double O-Ring design.
Design working pressure
•50 psi (3.45 bar) maximum pressure.
Listings & Certifications
• C UL Listed
Sleeve: Nylon, HDPE
Spring: Stainless steel